Throughout the year various clubs run during lunch times to enhance the social skills program embedded in the curriculum, to develop interactive skills across age groups and to add further to the learning experiences of our students.
We have the musical side of life - click here to view:
• The Glee Club (dancing, singing and drama) for Years 5 and 6
• Hip Hop for Years 3 and 4
• Kindergarten to Year 2 Music, Dance and Drama
• Various instrumental ensembles from Kindergarten
• Xylophone to the String ensemble for all ages.
In the sporting arena we have;
Junior School Sports Programs and Dates Term 1 2017
Other options include;
Term 1 2017 Co-Curricular Chinese Years K to 6
Skye's Performing Arts Academy - Years K to 12
For those who prefer a quieter lunchtime we provide;
• Book Club
• Board games
• Animation and Media Editing
• Computer club
• Playground art and crafts
There is never a dull moment in the Junior School and always something for everyone.
In addition to the numerous internal opportunities, our students compete in various external programs. These include Public Speaking competitions, Debating, Da Vinci Decathlon, Tournament of the Minds, the Maths Olympiad, Maths Challenge and Newton Competition, HICES Gifted and Talented camps, Northside Workshops for gifted students, ICAS competitions, University of New South Wales Talent Search, Chess tournaments and more.