Click here for Private Bus options
The School Student Transport Scheme (SSTS) provides subsidised travel for eligible school students on rail, bus, ferry and long distance coach services.
Click here for more information on the School Student Transport Scheme.
Application forms are available from Reception. Forms must be completed and signed by a parent or guardian (if the student is under 16 years of age) and returned to Reception as soon as possible. Masada College will lodge the application directly with the Transport for NSW and will provide the passes to the students once available.
Terms and Conditions of Issue are:
The School Student Transport Scheme (SSTS) can only be used for:
- Travel between home and the school campus at which the student is enrolled, and
- Approved travel, Monday to Friday on school days.
To be eligible for the scheme an applicant must be:
- a resident of NSW
- 4 years and 6 months of age or older and enrolled as one of the following:
- an infant student (K-2) regardless of the distance between their home and school
- a primary student (Years 3-6) who lives more than 1.6 kms (radial distance) from school, or 2.3 kms or more by the most direct practical walking route to the nearest entry point to the school
- a secondary student (Year 7-12) who lives more than 2 kms (radial distance) from school, or 2.9 kms or more by the most direct practical walking route to the nearest entry point to the school
- enrolled at a registered day or boarding school
- eligible for free government education
- Students who are not eligible for free government education are not eligible for free school travel.